Quality carpet adds a beautiful aesthetic and timeless look to your space. Plus, it’s one of the most versatile flooring options for both residential and commercial spaces. Not only does it provide comfort and warmth, but carpet is proven to reduce dirt pollution and traffic noise.
Like all flooring that is constantly walked on, carpets are easily susceptible to stains, odors, dust, and dirt. Having your carpets cleaned by a professional on a regular basis is the best way to preserve their comfort, beauty, and life.
Keep reading to see if it’s time for you to get a deep, sanitized clean to remove stains and odors from your carpet. Plus, get details on the cost of carpet cleaning in Orange County, NY.
Why Carpet Cleaning is Necessary
Homeowners and business owners invest in carpet flooring for the undeniable benefits it offers (mentioned below). Establishing a regular routine of professional carpet cleaning is what protects your investment and keeps your carpet looking newer for longer.
At First Class Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, we have the equipment and expertise to ensure the best deep cleaning to remove bacteria, allergens, and other irritants like mildew and mold. Our multi-stage deep cleaning restores both the texture and appearance of carpets. Our typical carpet cleaning process looks like this:
- We start with a preconditioner that liquifies both dirt and stains.
- After a thorough cleaning, residue-free rinsing agents are used to guarantee nothing is left behind.
- The carpets are then groomed to speed up the drying process.
Other services such as pet odor and stain treatment, Scotchgard protection, and sanitizing may also be suggested depending on the individual needs.
Top 3 Benefits of Carpet Cleaning
- Protects Your Investment – With constant foot traffic from both humans and animals, carpets gradually collect dirt, dust, and grime. Over time these elements leave carpets looking lifeless and dull. When a professional carpet cleaning team comes in, they ensure the deepest clean into the carpet, extracting built-up debris and dirt.
- Reduces and Eliminates Harmful Elements – As mentioned above, deep cleanings remove built-up dirt. However, it also eliminates harmful allergens and irritants like bacteria, pollen, and mold. When your carpet is contaminated with these, your indoor air quality suffers, making breathing difficult for those suffering from asthma and allergies.
- Removes Stains, Mustiness, and Odors – Everything from beverage spills to pet accidents leads to lingering odors and stains. When you have your carpets cleaned professionally, the team uses specialized sanitizing equipment and products to eliminate both stains and deep odors. Plus, you’ll be left with a fresh and clean feeling.
The Cost of Carpet Cleaning in Orange County
In Orange County, you can expect to pay anywhere from $65 to $125 per average size room. The approximate cost of carpet cleaning is typically $0.30 per square foot of carpet, making smaller rooms roughly $50 each. These prices vary based on the size of the room and the condition of the carpet. For example, a living area averaging 300 square feet will cost more than a small entryway, staircase or hallway but less than a larger bedroom.
For an accurate and detailed price on carpet cleaning in Orange County, it’s best to call us at 845-224-5651 for a free carpet cleaning estimate for your home or business.
Learn More About Carpet Cleaning Services in Orange County
Every home and business requires different carpet cleaning services.
For lightly used carpets, we recommend vacuuming once a week, and for medium to highly trafficked carpets, it’s best to vacuum two-to-three times a week. When it comes to professional carpet cleaning, it’s best to invest in services once a year for light and medium-use carpets and twice a year for heavily used carpets.
To learn more about our carpet cleaning services, and to request a free estimate, contact us at 845-224-5651.